This is to inform you that applications are ongoing for Sterling Bank Code To Bank 2.0 Recruitment 2021 for Tech talent Nigerian Youths.
Sterling Bank Plc, which is a full service national commercial bank is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Its shares trade under the Banking sector of the Nigerian Stock Exchange with the symbol STERLNBANK. On Reuters and Bloomberg terminals, it is identified as STERLNB.LG and STERLNBA:NL respectively.
The bank provides services to individuals, small businesses (SMEs) and large corporations. As of December 2019, the bank’s branch network numbered 161, distributed throughout Nigeria with total assets valued in excess of NGN 1 trillion and shareholders’ equity estimated at about NGN 119.8 billion).
Code to bank is a Tech focused talent attraction initiative aimed at harnessing the value of the vast Tech talents in Nigeria and possibly globally.
- The Don Tracker; Blockchain Engineer
- Ruler of the Fleet; Technical Writer
- The Knight’s watch; Back End Engineer
- The Bannerman; Front end Engineer
- The Queensguard; DevOps
- The Army of the South; UI/UX Engineer
- The Muliti-faced Asssassin; Mobile Devs
- Mistress of the Citadel; Product Manager
- The First Son; Product Designer
- The Silver Company; Content Analyst.
- Warrior (1 – 2 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset
- Knight (3 – 4 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset)
- Lord Commander (5 – 8 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset)